We’ve taken the current qualification view of reporting to new levels. Students will get the skills needed to confidently speak the language of business and explain reports to a wide variety of stakeholders.
What will you learn?
You’ll be able to:
- apply fundamental ethical and professional principles to ethical dilemmas and discuss the consequences of unethical behaviour
- evaluate the appropriateness of the financial reporting framework and critically discuss changes in accounting regulation
- apply professional judgment in the reporting of the financial performance of a range of entities
- prepare the financial statements of groups of entities
- interpret and advise on the meaning of financial statements that include non-financial data including segmental, sustainability and integrated reports for different stakeholders
- communicate the impact of changes in accounting regulation on financial reporting.