You'll apply relevant knowledge, skills and exercise professional judgment in selecting and applying strategic management accounting techniques in different business contexts and to contribute to the evaluation of the performance of an organisation and its strategic development.
What will you learn?
You’ll be able to:
- use strategic planning and control models to plan and monitor organisational performance
- assess and identify key external influences on organisational performance
- identify and evaluate the design features of effective performance management information and monitoring systems
- apply appropriate strategic performance measurement techniques in evaluating and improving organisational performance
- advise clients and senior management on strategic business performance evaluation and on recognising vulnerability to corporate failure.