You'll apply relevant knowledge, skills and exercise professional judgment as expected of a senior financial executive or advisor, in taking or recommending decisions relating to the financial management of an organisation in private and public sectors.
What will you learn?
You’ll be able to:
- explain and evaluate the role and responsibility of the senior financial executive or advisor in meeting conflicting needs of stakeholders and recognise the role of international financial institutions in the financial management of multinationals
- evaluate potential investment decisions and assessing their financial and strategic consequences, both domestically and internationally
- assess and plan acquisitions and mergers as an alternative growth strategy
- evaluate and advise on alternative corporate re-organisation strategies
- apply and evaluate alternative advanced treasury and risk management techniques.