You'll analyse, evaluate and conclude on the assurance engagement and other audit and assurance issues in the context of best practice and current developments.
What will you learn?
You’ll be able to:
- recognise the legal and regulatory environment and its impact on audit and assurance practice
- demonstrate the ability to work effectively on an assurance or other service engagement within a professional and ethical framework
- assess and recommend appropriate quality control policies and procedures in practice management and recognise the auditor’s position in relation to the acceptance and retention of professional appointments
- identify and formulate the work required to meet the objectives of audit assignments and apply the International Standards on Auditing (ISAs)
- identify and formulate the work required to meet the objectives of non-audit assignments
- evaluate findings and the results of work performed and draft suitable reports on assignments
- understand the current issues and developments relating to the provision of audit-related and assurance services.