You'll develop the knowledge and skills expected of a finance manager, in relation to investment, financing and dividend policy decisions.
What will I learn?
You’ll be able to:
- discuss the role and purpose of the financial management function
- assess and discuss the impact of the economic environment on financial management
- discuss and apply working capital management techniques
- carry out effective investment appraisal
- identify and evaluate alternative sources of business finance
- discuss and apply principles of business and asset valuations
- explain and apply risk management techniques in business.
What will I achieve?
On completing the Applied Skills exams and the Ethics and Professional Skills module you can achieve the Advance Diploma in Accounting and Business.
What jobs could I do on completion?
- finance trainee
- trainee business analyst
- internal auditor.
What should I do next?
Move on to the Strategic Professional exams. If you haven’t already done so, then now is the time to start working through your Ethics and Professional Skills module, which will prepare you for Strategic Professional.
You are well on the way to ACCA membership, which will enable you to become a forward-thinking accountant who shapes the future of the profession.