To teach you management accounting techniques to help you support businesses plan, control and monitor performance.
You'll learn different ways of managing finance within an organisation with the aim of enhancing business performance. You will understand:
- how organisations finance their operations
- how to plan and control cash flows
- how to make the best use of working capital
- the principles of making capital investment decisions.
What will I learn?
- the nature, source and purpose of management information
- cost accounting techniques
- budgets for planning and control
- comparisons and analysis of variances
- performance measurement and monitoring of business performance.
What will I achieve?
The exams Accountant in Business, Management Accounting and Financial Accounting, along with the completion of the foundations in professionalism module, will lead you to the Diploma in Accounting and Business.